Thank You for volunteering to help we Care Now provide for others!
Here are some tips to keep you safe and having fun:
- Wear comfortable, modest clothes and close-toed shoes. You will be wearing light physical labor in a warehouse-like environment. You will also be working with used hygiene products so wear clothes that cover you but is appropriate for the weather and, that can get dirty. Also there is no air conditioning, but there is fans in the warehouse if needed.
Please complete the attached Liability form.
We are going to need the copy so please print it and, bring it with you. There will also be a waiver for you to fill out either when you get there or attached at the bottom.
- Volunteer job Description. We will be helping sorting and boxing soap and bottled amenities which involves standing so wear your comfortable shoes.
The minimum age requirement to participate is 8 years old. Children 8-15 will need a parent or guardian supervision in order to participate. If you are being dropped off at the facility; please have your ride arrive 15 minutes before your shift ends.
For larger groups bringing children to the facility: Clean the world insists that there is at least one adult for every 10 children under 15.
Please note that we very limited parking immediately in front our building. Carpooling is always encouraged. It is located in downtown Orlando at 400 Pittman St., Suite A.
About We Care Now
We Care Now was founded by Roddrick Duncanson Sr. in 2010. We Care Now is a Florida non-profit corporation under 501(c) (3) if the internal Revenue Code.
Spearheaded by Roddrick Duncanson, Sr. in 2009, We Care Now began with a simple goal: to help poverty stricken children feel more confident when they returned to school.
Past accomplishments include:
- We Care Now began in August 2009, giving children confidence to return to school with new haircuts
- Partnered with Kingdom Life International in November 2009 to feed the homeless, and give haircuts, hygiene kits, and blankets
- Partnered with the Love Out Loud even in Kissimmee, Florida on May 1, 2010, cutting hair and serving youth
- The second Annual Back to School event paired We Care Now with Urban Renewal and Mt Zion Baptist Church , cutting hair and giving out snacks and ice cream
Recognizing the plight of children and families in developing countries as well as those struggling in the United States, the founders of We Care Now are dedicated and passionate about reaching out our hands and embracing the communities of the world in love and service.
- Collect 200 – 400 gifts for 2011 Christmas program
- Expand service to include Broward County, Flo
- Implement Mentoring information program in US
- Add new services whenever needed
- Serve 2000 poor to low income children and families
- Expand full services to the Caribbean
- Implement Feed a Family for life in Jamaica
- Mentoring Program