Ready to roll up your sleeves and jump right in yourself? Great!
We Care Now Corporation needs your time, energy, and advocacy – however much or however little you can give. We know that every single one of you have been given special talents and abilities to share with others; talents and abilities that can make a real difference in the lives of others.
Worried you don’t live close enough to help? Worried that you don’t have anything special to offer? Worried that you don’t have enough time or that we won’t have enough to keep you busy? Nonsense. With today’s technology, you can make a difference for us from anywhere in the world! And here at We Care Now Corporation, we know that every single person is special and we would love if you want to share that with us, whether through helping stuff envelopes or through writing grant applications. Lastly, don’t you worry – because we continue to grow and expand in our ministry, there will always be plenty to do!
Live close by in Florida or internationally wherever we serve? Here are a few ways you can help:
- Participate in our Back to School Fair by helping organize ahead of time, distribute backpacks full of supplies, and more
- Mentor a child, providing countless time and support to the generations of tomorrow
- Help us raise awareness of our programs in the communities where we serve through everything from public speaking engagements to distributing flyers
- Assist in sorting and distributing Christmas presents
- Work with us and other community partners for disaster preparation and response, and many, many more things!
Live too far away to help in person? A couple of suggestions…
- Help answer emails and questions about the programs and services of We Care Now Corporation
- Work with other agencies and other We Care Now Corporation volunteers internationally to coordinate service efforts
- Enter data and generate reports on tracking so that everyone can know how many people have been blessed by our donors and volunteers
- Assist in building our web presence by advocating for our clients and organization
- Help with fundraising efforts and volunteer recruitment, and much more!